- Made with superior EVA
- Easy to use- Simple process for doctors or therapists to mould and custom fit the Bio-Advanced Foot Orthotic to effectively treat specific conditions suit every patient’s needs.
- If required they can be individually customized through heat molding and free self-adhesive components.
- Three density available for selection:
- Low Density- Provides durability while offering moderate control with high levels of shock attenuation; Intended for older, arthritic or diabetic patients
- Medium Density- An all-round device offering support, control and shock attenuation for sporting and everyday activities
- High Density- Firm and hard wearing for those require maximum control and correction due to high activity or excess weight
- Available in full length and 3/4 length
- Lower cost compared with prescription custom foot orthoses.
- Designed to fit into low bulk heeled footwear. The sulcus extension integrates a low density soft spot and metatarsal dome to reduce forefoot pressures.
- Incorporates an inner medial rearfoot post and contoured arch support to help reduce pronation forces that stress the arch and foot
- 2 density available for selection