- Electric height and 0-90˚ tilt adjustment, controlled with a hand regulator.
- loading of 130kg
- Individually locking castors (optional central locking castors are available).
- Angle adjustable foot pedal coated with non-slippery material.
- Pair of handgrips can be locked at the sides of the table.
- Two standard fixation straps and one wide strap for supporting patients lower leg.
- Gas Spring assisted adjustable back support. ( Multi-tilt only)
- Attachable work table with padded elbow rests standard. (Multi-tilt only)
- Height adjustment: 45cm- 80cm
Lojer Multi-Tilt TableClient Login
The tilt table is designed for helping patients get back on their feet and for strengthening therapy. The table features electrical height adjustment 45-80 cm, and electric angle adjustment from horizontal to 90 degrees. Quality construction and features ensure patient safety. The table is ergonomically designed and the top is upholstered to a high standard, complete with cushioned edges. The hand grips can be locked into stainless steel rails at the sides of the table, and their position is steplessly adjustable. The product features two attachment straps as standard, as well as a wider belt to support the patient’s lower limbs.
The split foot board (Multi-Tilt) angles can be individually adjusted. The Multi-Tilt table features a two part top with gas spring assisted angle adjustment and a breathing hole. It has an attachable work surface with padded elbow supports. A manual emergency lowering for the tilt function is available as an optional extra.